Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.thrustcarbon.com or https://app.thrustcarbon.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on https://www.thrustcarbon.com for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Thrust Carbon Ltd's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Users with a valid Thrust Carbon license are granted a licence to access https://app.thrustcarbon.com which grants the right to use Thrust Carbon for carbon calculations and reporting, downloading of reports, purchasing carbon offsets, and usage of the Thrust Carbon API.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Thrust Carbon Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Thrust Carbon Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Thrust Carbon Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Thrust Carbon Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You agree to pay your service fee in exchange for access to https://app.thrustcarbon.com and usage of its API.
- Thrust Carbon reserves the right to alter its pricing at anytime.
- However, existing customers will be provided three months notice of any price changes.
- Price changes will not take effect until the next billing date following the expiry of the notice period.
- You agree that if you resell Thrust Carbon or any reporting generated by Thrust Carbon, you will purchase a separate license for that specific end-client.
- Your account will have service limits, which are laid out at the point of purchase.
- Our pricing includes a set number of segments.
- A segment is a single calculated emission.
- If you use our API to calculate multiple segments at once (e.g. batch), or our web interface to upload a spreadsheet of segments at once (e.g. bulk csv upload), you will be billed for each individual segment within that request.
- Our 'unlimited segment' plan has a fair use policy of one million segments. If you go above this limit you will need to pay for your additional segment usage.
- You grand Thrust Carbon the right to add your company name and company logo to our list of clients on our website.
- If you resell Thrust Carbon to an end-client, you grant Thrust Carbon to use that end-client's name and logo on our website.
- You can opt-out of this use at anytime by contacting Thrust Carbon Ltd.
6. Account Closure
- If Thrust Carbon Ltd believes a user is abusing their account, they reserve the right to close the account with immediate effect. The user shall have no further right to access their account or to request a copy of any data calculated by the Thrust Calculator.
- The user may request their account be closed and/or deleted at anytime. Where this occurs during a user's subscription, the user shall be liable to pay for their account for the remainder of the user's subscription term.
- In no event shall Thrust Carbon Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Thrust Carbon Ltd's website, even if Thrust Carbon Ltd or a Thrust Carbon Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Thrust Carbon Ltd shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss that arises from incorrect or inaccurate carbon calculations.
8. Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Thrust Carbon Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Thrust Carbon Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Thrust Carbon Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Thrust Carbon Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Carbon calculations are constantly evolving and there be more than one accepted methodology for calculating carbon. In some cases, Thrust Carbon will develop its own methodology. Due to the nature of this evolving science, we cannot accept responsibility for inaccurate carbon calculations, or calculations with errors.
Thrust Carbon Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thrust Carbon Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Thrust Carbon Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.